Air-Con Monitor Advanced offers extra control and energy saving features over the Basic model
Buy 4 or more for £44.99 each
Buy 8 or more for £42.49 each
- Timer select with 15, 30 and 60 minutes delay from the instant the room is left empty till Power Off commands are sent
- Adjustable light sensor feature for night time disable if required.
- Real time clock to program sensor on and off times
- Door sensor option to turn off the air-
conditioning if a door is left open.
- Temperature sensor to set the temperature to a
- USB connection for PC interface to set up extra features with Windows software.
- High sensitivity motion sensor with up to 6 meters detection range
- Transmitter within a 6 meter wide direction from the device to send off command
- No wires for simple installation
- Long lasting battery life
- Designed in an alarm PIR housing to avoid being identified for its real usage.
and made in England to a high quality.
|Air-Con Monitor Features|
|No Movement Detection||No Movement Detection detects when a room is not occupied you can set the time the monitor will wait while it sees no movement before it sends the off command to the air-conditioning unit.|
|Night Time Disable||Basic Night Time Disable can be activated to stop the off command being sent when it is dark. This can be used in a bedroom when you don't want the air-conditioning turned off while people are sleeping.|
|Advanced Night time light adjustment||Advanced Night time light adjustment allows you to adjust how light or dark it has to be before the off command is disabled. This feature also allows you to continue to monitor the minimum temperature whist the off command is inactive.|
|Real time active/deactive timer||The monitor has a built in real time clock that allows exact on/off timing for when the monitor is active/inactive.|
|Minimum Temperature Control||Minimum Temperature Control allows you to set a minimum temperature. If the room temperature is set lower by the occupant then the inbuilt temperature sensor in the monitor will send the up temperature command to the air-conditioning unit until the minimum set temperature is sensed.|
|Door / Window open sensor||Door / Window open sensor. When a door or window is left open for more than a set time the monitor will send the off command to the air-conditioning unit.|
|USB + Software Setup||The monitor connects via a USB to a PC allowing quick and easy setup of the features via the software programme supplied.|
Air-Con Monitor Advanced
- Product Code: A/C Mon ADV V3
- Availability: In Stock
- 4 or more £44.99
- 8 or more £42.49