Air-Con Monitor Basic - Model Features
- Timer select with 15, 30 and 60 minutes delay from the instant the room is left empty till Power Off commands are sent
- Light sensor feature for night time disable if required.
- High sensitivity motion sensor with up to 6 meters detection range
- Transmitter within a 6 meter wide direction from the device to send off command
- No wires for simple installation
- Long lasting battery life
- Designed in an alarm PIR housing to avoid being identified for its real usage.
- Designed and made in England to a high quality.
Prices from £35.99 for 4 or more + P&P
Air-Con Monitor Advanced - Model Features.
All the above features plus
- Real time clock to program sensor on and off times
- Adjustable light sensor feature for night time disable if required.
- Door sensor option to turn off the air-conditioning if a door is left open.
- Temperature sensor to set the temperature to a minimum pre-set level
- USB connection for PC interface to set up extra features
- Windows software.
Prices from £44.99 for 4 or more + P&P
- Voltage: 3VDC (2 AA batteries)
- Size: 107 x 59 x 45 mm
- Detection range: <6M
- IR transmitting range: <6M
- IR learning code: IR commands from most devices (stored in Flash memory – even if no battery is installed)
- USB Interface and Windows software (Advanced model)
- Door sensor optional extra (advanced model)
- Mounting: Wall with screws or sticky pads
- Box includes Air-Con Monitor device and Manual
- Works with IR devices that have discrete OFF command (one signal for on, one signal for off. This can be from the same button on the remote)
- Indoor use only, 5 to 40c, up to 85% relative humidity